Armonie: a range of human, software and hardware solutions
to get the best out
of your IBM i – AS/400
Armonie’s three brands
Our service center in Montpellier
Armonie has set up its Service Center on the IBM Campus in Montpellier (Pompignane), which houses IBMi training, development and operations teams.
Our teams of specialists are entirely dedicated to the IBMi platform, and over 60% of them are young professionals assisted by experienced IT specialists. More than 50 individuals are currently involved in maintaining and developing the platform and this number will shortly double. Eventually, the teams should quickly be made up of at least 100 people.
The team has access to the most powerful tools for analyzing and managing IBM i developments, such as mapping and versioning management via the X-Analysis and Rocket RDO tools.
Project management is based on AGILE processes and principles, with weekly sprints.
CSR, our battle horse…
- Limit printing: reuse scrap paper
- Using QRcode for business cards
- Setting up a selective sorting system
- Provision of washable crockery
- Electronic invoices
- Move to Covivio ‘s new premises: “eco-energy” buildings
- Heating control and air-conditioning limitation at headquarters
Clean rewriting of programs to limit bugs and reduce bandwidth and storage requirements
- Sponsors of the Basket Ball Club de Limours (91), winner of the Prix Participatif Ecologique 2021 and of the label Club de Basketball Citoyen.
- Training: support for people far from employment with Nurse i and the IZI Academy
- Electric vehicles (commercial, DG) or hybrids
- Train for business trips
- Employees telecommute at least 2 days a week
- Local office supplies : Bureau Vallée Montpellier
- Goodies and prints (kakemonos): made in France
- Coffee beans: Métro Montpellier
- Remarketed offices: Simon Bureaux
- Tickers restaurants : Swile dematerialized card